An eight minute video preview containing Baca’s detailed explanation of shooting, reprimands, policy changes and community relations tactics can be viewed on the world-wide Internet (Free on demand) at www.fulldisclosure.net website starting Wednesday, June 15, 2005 for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Among the policy changes Baca describes in the Full Disclosure™ preview are:
- Approaching vehicles will now be handled by “Special Weapons Teams” instead of patrol deputies with pistols.
- Changed shooting policy so no more shooting at moving vehicles
- New policy: “don’t rush in to danger”
- Department and Deputies admit the problem
- Stronger community based policing program
- Go door to door to survey neighborhood on how to increase safety.
Full Disclosure Network’s ™ entire hour-long interview with Baca is to be released on the Internet week of June 27, 2005 and will be featured on 40 cable television systems. Channels and airtimes listed by community are also available from the website.
Full Disclosure™ host Leslie Dutton has been conducting interviews for the past thirteen years with local, state and national law enforcement officials in order to inform the public on critical police policies and procedures.