Los Angeles, CA. On October 6, 2005 the Emmy Award winning FULL DISCLOSURE NETWORK™ is releasing a Video Blog Special two-part series to 40 cable television systems. This Special features short video blogs on Hot Issues that are currently featured only on the Internet from their website at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/. Effective immediately cable viewers are invited to participate in an interactive survey on each Hot Issue via 1-800-867-7777 toll free number or on the Internet website where bloggers are posting comments and sparking further debate.
FULL DISCLOSURE NETWORK™ is billed as “the news behind the news”, the new Video Blog Special promises to live up to that reputation as it consists of six Hot Issue video blogs on topics largley ignored by the mainstream news media. Each of the six Hot Issues are presented in five to eight minute video clips from exclusive FULL DISCLOSURE™ interviews with prominent public officials and experts who are actually involved in the topic being discussed.
TO WATCH THE VIDEO BLOGS NOW JUST CLICK ON THE TITLES BELOW
FULL DISCLOSURE™ VIDEO BLOG SPECIALPROGRAM #434
SCHOOL BONDS & PUBLIC FINANCE MALFEASANCE
- Video Blog #8. (5 min) Mysterious School Financing Disclosed. (10:45 min) L.A. Unified School Board member Tokofsky reveals multi $billion dollar unorthodox public finance scheme. Features 3 minute audio of un-televised Board vote to issue $50 million in non-voter approved Certificates of Participation (COP) Bonds.
- Video Blog #9. (6:40 min) Budget Buster Bond Defended. Los Angeles Unified School District to net $27 billion in bonds and state matching funds in 7 year period with voter approval of 2005 $3.95 bond measure. California taxpayers contributing half these funds, while L. A. property owners pay double with property taxes. Tokovsky describes how the money is used.
- Video Blog #12 (8:24 min) Bond Brokers Bilk Taxpayers for Secret Billions? State Controller Kathleen Connell, Jon Coupal of Howard Jarvis Taxpayers, LAUSD Board Member David Tokofsky and former D.A. Prosecutor Anthony Patchett spill the beans on the how the district is able to access $billions of dollars in bonds.
ILLEGALS, SHERIFFS, CAMPAIGN POLITICS
- Video Blog #10. LAPD, Sheriffs vs FEDS on Illegal Aliens (8 min) The pros and cons of having law enforcement officers arrest criminal illegal immigrants. Featuring former LAPD Chief Daryl Gates, LAPD Commission Presidents Edith Perez and Rick Caruso, and Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona.
- Video Blog #11. Sheriffs Debate Guns & Badges for Political Donors (7:48 Min) L.A. Sheriff Lee Baca and Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona describe their policies of giving guns and badges to political campaign contributors. One accepts political contributions from Department staff and Deputies the other rejects them.
- Video Blog #13 Exclusive Jail RiotVideo, Policy Debate on Illegal Criminal Inmates (5:45 min) Graphic jail riot video, shows the racial unrest among criminal illegal immigrants and massive overcrowding in So. California jails. Also features L. A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, the late Sheriff Sherman Block and Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona venting their frustration over the revolving door policy which permits 70% of deported criminals to return time and again.