Thursday, February 16, 2006
Los Angeles, CA The Full Disclosure Network™ will feature a thirty minute Video Blog Special program on 43 cable television systems starting February 20 2006. Topics and titles for the three Videos featuring insiders revealing "truth" are:
*Bob Woodward vs Edwin Meese, III using Un-named Sources
*School Corruption Sparks Citizen Revolt in California
*Mini Documentary on the “FULL DISCLOSURE NETWORK”
This Video Blog Special program #8 is moderated by Emmy Award winning host Leslie Dutton and features prominent officials, citizens and experts revealing “TRUTH” on issues being discussed. Following the video the viewers are invited to participate in an interactive survey by either calling the 1-800-867-7777 Full Disclosure Town Hall (toll free) number or by going to the website at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/ where they can vote and post their comments or add information to the debate. These Video Blogs are currently featured on the website free “On Demand” 24/7.
TO WATCH THE VIDEOS NOW…..CLICK ON THE TITLES BELOW
· Video Blog #16. (5:45 min) Woodward Defends Unnamed Sources. Journalist Bob Woodward debates, former U. S. Attorney General Edwin Meese, III on the use of unnamed sources, videotaped at the Full Disclosure Forum 2000 in Washington D.C.
Video Blog #17. (9:35 min) School Corruption Sparks Citizen Revolt Corruption issues surrounding the Capistrano Unified School District Trustees create suspicion and mistrust when they vote to spend $35 million on new administration building while children must use portable classrooms.
· Video (8:00 min) Mini Documentary on Full Disclosure Network™ featuring some of the most prominent guests who have appeared on the Emmy Award winning program compare the nightly news casts to those of full disclosure. selected controversial video clips highlight this entertaining, short documentary and features the following:
· Bernard Parks, L.A. City Councilman
· Ramona Ripston, ACLU’ of So. California
· Larry Flynt, Hustler Magazine
· Edwin Meese, III former .S. Attorney General
Leroy Baca, Los Angeles County Sheriff
· Stephen Yagman, Civil Rights Attorney
· Steve Cooley, District Attorney L. A. County
· David Gascon, LAPD Asst. Chief (ret.)
· Roger Carrick, Legal Counsel to LAUSD Inspector General
· David Cartwright, O’Melveny & Myers
· Leslie Dutton, Full Disclosure Host
· James B. Reidy, Jr., Professor Emeritus, L. A. Pierce College.
Clips used in the Full Disclosure™ video blogs are selected from full-length interviews that are featured on 43 cable television systems. Channels and airtimes are available on the website at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/ Since 1992 guests have included most of the U. S. Attorneys General, Special Prosecutors and Independent Counsels involved in Presidential Investigations, as well as Police Chiefs, Sheriffs, Civil Rights lawyers and citizen activists, journalists and other government officials from local, State and Federal agencies.
# # # # #
Posted by Full Disclosure Network at 5:25 PM