Watch a video preview here: Part One (6 min)
- U. S. Attorney’s role in the War on Terrorism.
- Illegal immigration and the U. S. Attorney's discretionary powers.
- Large conglomerate law firms and their role in controlling government policy and business
In Part Two of the interview former Attorney General Edwin Meese gives the background behind the Reagan revolution:
Watch video preview on the Reagan Revolution here: Part Two (6 min)
- Was the Reagan the tax limitation revolution side-tracked by non-voter approved bonds?
- The Attorney Generals 1985 Commission on Pornography, is it time for another one?
- Did the mental health legislative reforms of the 1970’s cause homelessness of the next three decades?
Billed as “the news behind the news” the Full Disclosure Network™ is an independent, educational, public affairs cable program featured on 43 cable systems and the worldwide Internet website http://www.fulldisclosure.net/ Hosted by Leslie Dutton, who in 2002 was presented with a public affairs Emmy Award from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for their series entitled “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism”. Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.