Los Angeles, CA. Full Disclosure Network’s™ (FDN) features three Video News Blogs covering "the news behind the news" that the mainstream media is not reporting on such issues as:
(1) Arizona vs California JAILS and who runs the toughest jails?
(2) 40 Billions in Public Bonds that may never be spent on what voters approved.
(3) How the Mass Media is influencing the outcome of WARS.
WATCH VIDEO NEWS BLOGS HERE :
Click on the title/link to access the streaming video page.
- Video News Blog #36: “Which Sheriff Has the Toughest Jails?” (8:11 min) Video debate between L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca and Arizona, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio compare the conditions, meals and rules in their respective jails. Sheriff Joe brags that he serves inmates green baloney sandwiches and Sheriff Lee Baca says Sheriff Joe doesn’t have to abide by the strict rules passed by the California Legislature regarding jail conditions and treatment of prisoners.
- Video News Blog #38: “$40 Billion Bond: November Fools Joke?" (9:53 Min) Were California voters fooled by the $40 billion in infrastructure bonds they approved in the November 2006 election, because there was no organized opposition to the massive ballot proposals? The shocking truth about the historic campaign for the massive bond measures is revealed in a nine minute Full Disclosure™ Video News Blog covering a debate hosted by the Milken Institute just days before the election. Featuring: James McNulty, CEO Parsons Corp., Dr. Adrian Moore, Reason Foundation, California Senator Don Perata, and B. Scott Minerd, Guggenheim Partners, Asset Management.
- Video News Blog #37: “War & The Mass Media” (13:02) The role of the mass media in manipulating public opinion against the war has developed into a topic of interest sparking a Full Disclosure Network™ video debate. In a thirteen minute video news blog FDN explores the issue of whether or not the mass media is the enemy of America. The video is available FREE, 24/7, provided as a public service of FDN Appearing in the FDN video news blog are: Dr. James Q. Wilson, Ronald Reagan Chair, Pepperdine School of Public Policy. Prof. Murray Fromson, Annenberg School of Communications, (former CBS War Correspondent) Alan Bock, Senior Editorial Writer, Orange County Register
Full Disclosure™ video news blogs invite viewers to participate in a online survey on the topics and to leave their comments and debate the issue. A cable channel guide is listed by community and air times on the website. In 2002 Leslie Dutton, host of the program was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences with a local public affairs Emmy Award for the series entitled “L.A.’s War Against Terrorism” featuring LAPD Chief Bernard Parks, L. A .Sheriff Leroy Baca, LAPD Captain Ken Hillman and L. A. Councilman Mark Ridley-Thomas.