- Merging the United States, Mexico and Canada into an economic union
- Open Borders between Mexico, U.S. and Canada
- Free flow of capital, goods, labor, and services
- North American Economic Union aka "a common market economy"
- Similar to the European Common Market
You judge for yourself by watching Full Disclosure Network's® coverage of the National Council of La Raza (NCLR) Convention. This video contains excerpts of presentations the mainstream media failed to cover. Included in the video are: Corporate sponsor Wall Mart's Vice Chairman John Menzer and other high ranking executives pitching to the Hispanic audience, including a Bank of America pitch for money transfers to Mexico.
- Video clips with NCLR Delegates
- Nativo Lopez, president of MAPA
- Irene Martinez, Delphi Center Santa Ana
- Beatriz Ricarti, El Eme
- LASD Sergeant Richard Valdemar a (ret)
Known as "the news behind the news" the Full Disclosure Network® is featured on 43 cable television systems and video streamed on the Internet at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/. In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented host Leslie Dutton with an Emmy for the 2001 public affairs series entitled "L.A.'s War Against Terrorism". In 2000 the first Full Disclosure Forum was held in Washington D.C. entitled "The Prosecutor & The Presidency" featuring former U. S. Attorneys General and Special and Independent Prosecutors on how America investigates the Presidency.