Los Angeles, CA In an eleven minute Video News Blog, the Full Disclosure Network® presents "the news behind the news" the last day of the National Council of La Raza convention in Los Angeles on July 11, 2006. This video reveals the Karl Rove, White House connection to multi-national corporate sponsors behind the National Council of La Raza.
Roves remarks on video offer possible explanations as to why he was designated to represent the White House and provides insight in to the Hispanic strategy to support sympathy for an "open border" policy. Also, the multi-national Corporate leaders describe their common goals with the National Council of La Raza (non-profit social,activist groups) Full Disclosure® discovered the co-ordinated effort of these forces at the NCLR convention where speakers and delegates describe the exciting prospect of nurturing, cultivating and encouraging the populous Hispanic forces in America to push for the following:
- Merging the United States, Mexico and Canada into an economic union, Open Borders.
- Free flow of capital, goods, labor, and services.
- North American Economic Union aka "a common market economy."
To compete with the European Common Market.
THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS:You judge for yourself by watching Full Disclosure Network's® coverage of the National Council of La Raza Convention. This video contains excerpts of presentations the mainstream media failed to cover.
Included in the video are:
- Excerpts from Karl Rove, White House strategist on the Administration's failed Immigration reform policy.
- Corporate sponsors of the event pitching to the Hispanic audience.
- Reaction from a sampling of attendees representing Latino and migrant rights organizations.
- Video clips interviews with the Nativo Lopez, president of MAPA a prominent retired Hispanic law enforcement official. L. A. County Sheriff's Sergeant Richard Valdemar (ret).
Known as "the news behind the news" the Full Disclosure Network® is featured on 43 cable television systemsand streamed on the Internet at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/. In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented host Leslie Dutton with an Emmy for the 2001 public affairs series entitled "L.A.'s War Against Terrorism". In 2000 the first Full Disclosure Forum was held in Washington D.C. entitled "The Prosecutor & The Presidency" featuring former U. S. Attorneys General and Special and Independent Prosecutors on how America investigates the Presidency.