- Keith Richman, M.D., President California Foundation for Fiscal Responsibility
- B. Scott Minerd, CEO Guggenheim Partners, Asset Management
- Dr. Adrian Moore, Vice President for Research, Reason Foundation
- Carl DeMaio, President Performance Institute
- Jack Ehnes, CEO CAL-STRS (Teachers Retirement System)
Here are a few of the points made in the video presentation:
- "Government is issuing more and more bonds to pay for important infrastructure projects such as dams, bridges, roads, etc. which should be paid for with current taxes. Instead the money is being spent for other things and our government is asking voters to approve debt, so they can keep on spending."
- "Each California household will pay $1200 to $1600 per year to cover the cost of pension and healthcare benefits for public employee retirees."
- "The un-funded liability for pensions and healthcare benefits for retired public employees in California is three times the current total outstanding debt, all the bonds."
Since 1992 the Full Disclosure Network® (FDN) programs have been billed as "the news behind the news" and produced by Emmy Award winning Host Leslie Dutton and T. J. Johnston. The FDN programs are featured on 45 cable systems and the Internet website at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/. In 2002 the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences presented a local public affairs Emmy Award to Leslie Dutton for the series L.A.'s WAR AGAINST TERRORISM. Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.