Los Angeles, CA Full Disclosure Network® presents a FREE seven (7) minute Internet video preview of a two part cab;e TV series covering the controversial reappointment of Los Angeles Police Chief Bill Bratton, to a second five year term, amid the ongoing investigation of the “May Day Melee” in Mac Arthur Park. Click here to watch the video.
The Full Disclosure® series features Donald Zachary, Director and Legal Counsel for the Radio and Television News Directors Association (RTNA) and Xavier Hermosillo a former TV and Radio personality who serves as an LAPD Disciplinary Hearing Officer. The series is hosted by Leslie Dutton.
Here are some of the issues covered in the series and the preview:
- Concerns regarding the process and questionable reappointment of Chief Bratton prior to the release of the May Day Investigation Report.
- The troubling long delay in releasing the LAPD’s Mac Arthur Park Investigation Report on the “May Day Melee”.
- Mistreatment and inordinate control of media personnel during public events.
- Perceived management and system failures within the Department that contributed to damages, physical injuries and city liability.
- Political corruption contributing to LAPD failures