The FULL DISCLOSURE NETWORK® presents an eight minute Video News Blog featuring clips from exclusive post arraignment interviews with the Sheriff, spokesman from the U. S. Attorney’s office, Special Assistant District Attorney, and Chairman of the Orange County Republican Party. Here is a sampling of some of the questions raised:
- Why is this a Federal Case?
- Who is involved and why?
- How high up did approval of the indictment go?
- Was it President Bush?
- Was Carona’s policy to enforce immigration laws locally a conflict for the Feds?
- Why did the Feds indict Carona’s wife?
- Was the purpose of the indictment to force the Sheriff to resign?
- Did local politicians want to select his replacement?
FEATURED IN THE VIDEO NEWS BLOG ARE:
Mike Carona, Sheriff Orange County
Anthony Patchett, Former Special Assistant Los Angeles District Attorney
Thom Mrozek, Public Affairs Officer for the United States Attorney
Scott Baugh, Chairman Orange County Republican Party
Leslie Dutton: Moderator
VIEWERS ARE ASKED TO PARTICIPATE IN AN ONLINE OPINION SURVEY & TO LEAVE THEIR COMMENTS FOR DISCUSSION.
These program s are featured on 45 cable systems and the Internet since 1992 and produced by host Leslie Dutton and Producer T. J. Johnston. In 2002 the Full Disclosure® special series “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism” was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with a local Emmy Award for a public affairs, informational series. Channels and airtimes can be found on the website at http://www.fulldisclosure.net/.