- Should the public and the media question the Police Commission's decision to unanimously reappoint Chief Bratton to a second five year term, in the middle the internal investigation?
- Should the media have questioned Bratton's performance evaluation more extensively?
- Did any media report what happened to the FBI Investigation of the police misconduct in MacArthur Park?
- Was the final report on Mac Arthur Park delayed? Why?
- Did the news organizations press the LAPD for release of the Final Report?
- Does political control of the police department jeopardize media access to information and ability to cover events?
- Will there be live media coverage of Chief Bratton being sworn into office by Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa for a second five-year term on Thursday, October 25, 2007 at the LAPD Police Academy?
The full two-part Full Disclosure Network® series will be aired on L.A. Cable Channel 36 from 8-9 p.m. this Sunday and repeat on Monday from 4-5 p.m. and will be shown on 45 cable systems throughout California over the next several weeks.