- Anthony Patchett, Special Assistant L. A. District Attorney(ret)
- Stan Goldman, Professor Loyola Law School and Media consultant
- Jan L.Handzlik, former Federal Prosecutor, Partner Howrey, LLP.
- Mark Allenbaugh, former Staff Attorney U.S. Sentencing Guidlines Commission & partner with Allenbaugh & Samini lawfirm.
Among the issues covered in the series are:
- Tactics of the Federal Prosecutors,
- Role and impact of the media in tainting the jury pool,
- Federal sentences and plea bargaining process.
This is the second time Full Disclosure Network® has been nominated for the prestigious L.A Area Emmy Award. In 2002 the Series on L.A.’s War Against Terrorism won the Emmy in the same category and was the first time ever that an independently produced, public access program had been honored, besting other nominees from KNBC, KTLA and KOCE at the time.
Since 1992 the Full Disclosure Network® has been produced by Emmy Award winning host Leslie Dutton and Producer T. J. Johnston. In 2002 the Full Disclosure® special series “L. A.’s War Against Terrorism” was recognized by the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences with a local Emmy Award for a public affairs, informational series. Channels and airtimes can be found on the website.