Los Angeles, CA The Full Disclosure Network® presents a special six minute “preview” covering the ten-part cable television series. The Video Reveals the on-going Court battle between Superior Court Judges, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors and Court Administrators, a prominent jailed anti-trust attorney and the Judicial Watch organization. The legal battle began when Richard I Fine challenged Superior Court Judges who had been receiving illegal payments from the County of Los Angeles and who did not disclose those payments on their Economic Disclosure Form 700 nor to the parties appearing before the judges in their court rooms in cases that involved the County of Los Angeles.
Appearing in the six minute video are:
- Richard I Fine, who is serving an indefinite sentence in L.A. County Central Men’s Jail since March 4th, 2009 for attempting to disqualify Judge David Yaffe
- Sterling Norris, Judicial Watch Attorney (Sturgeon vs. County of L.A.)
- Paul Orphanedes, Judicial Watch Attorney (Sturgeon vs. County of L.A.)
- Professor Emeritus Daniel Gottlieb, Purdue University (ret.)
- Leslie Dutton, Full Disclosure host and moderator
Issues covered in this preview presentation of the complete series are:
- Senate Bill SBX2 11, Legislation granting retroactive criminal and civil immunity to all California Judges, County Government and Court officials who participated in the illegal payment scheme, since 1988 to present.
- L. A. County Sheriff Leroy Baca’s fight to prevent Full Disclosure Network’s access to interview jailed attorney Richard I Fine.
- Richard I Fine’s incarceration in the L. A. County Jail